高一第一单元
高中英语 第一册 第一单元
Unit 1
一、【目的与要求:】掌握本单元出现的单词和词组。
introduce, practice, go away, go on doing , as a result, in one\'s opinion, take care of ,general idea ,give any regards to sb等等…
二、【日常交际用语】
Nice to meet you. Nice meeting you. I\'ll introduce you, See you soon .
I must go now . I must be off now. Give one\'s best wishes to sb …
三、【知识重点与难点分析】
1、Which school were you at last year ? 你去年在哪所大学校读书?此句中的“at”也可用“in”来代替,意思不变。如:Which school are you in?
2、So was my friend Bob White.(=My friend Bob White was also at Centre school.)
我的朋友鲍勃•怀特也在那所学校读书。
“So +be/have/助动词/情态动词 +主语”,此结构中的语序是倒装的。这个以so开头的句子内容是接着前句而来的,表示so句中的情况与前句讲的情况相同。例如:
You are a student. So am I. 你是学生。我也是(学生)。
You can speak English ,and so can I. 你会说英语,我也会(说英语)。
He likes playing football. So does his elder brother. 他喜欢踢足球,他哥哥也喜欢(踢足球)。
A: I went to see a film yesterday. 我昨天去看了场电影。
B: Oh, did you? So did I. 哦,是吗?我也去了。
如果上句是否定句,下句就应该用neither或 nor 来引导一个倒装句了。例如:
You are not a student. Neither/Nor am I. 你不是学生,我也不是(学生)。
You have never been to the Great wall .Neither/Nor have. 你没去过长城,我也没去过(长城)。
3、I must be off now. 我现在得走了。
off在这里是副词,在句中作表语,表示“离开”“走开”的意思。当你表示要离开某人或谢绝对方的挽留时,你还可以说:I must go now .=I must be leaving now =I really must be going now.
4、Nice to meet you很高兴见到你。
此句是见面时常用的客气用语。其它见面时常用语还有:
I\'m glad to meet you.(=Glad to meet you .)
I\'m pleased to meet you.(=Pleased to meet you .)
It\'s a great pleasure to meet you.
而在分手时,人们常说:It was nice meeting you .(=Nice meeting you). It was nice talking with you (Nice meeting you.).
It was Nice to have talked with you.(=It is nice to have talked with you ).
5、I want to introduce my friend Jane. 我想介绍一下我的朋友简。
introduce sb to sb 把某人介绍给某人,其中“to sb”可以省略。例如:
I\'d like to introduce myself (to you). 我想自我介绍一下。
Let me introduce my friend Peter to you? 让我把你介绍给写了先生。
May I introduce my friend Peter to you? 可以向你介绍一下我的朋友彼特吗?
Please allow me to introduce Miss Liu to you all. 请允许我把刘小姐介绍给你们大家。
6、Find out the things which are different in your part of China. 找出与中国你所在地区不同的情况。
find和find out都有“发现”、“找到”的意思。 find通常是指凭一时的感觉或偶然发现,而find out 则是指经过一番努力,研究,计算或探询而发现某物某事,通常有“找出,查明,发现,搞清楚”的意思。例如:
He woke up and found himself in hospital. 他醒来发现自己在医院里。
I found a $5 note on the pavement. 我在人行道上发现了一张5英镑纸币。
Can you find out what time the train leaves? 你能查问出火车什么时候开吗?
They tried to find out who had broken the window. 他们试图查明谁打破了玻璃窗。